Disney

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Monkey See...Monkey Do!

Ive attended a few home based parties with a company named Piggies & Paws.  It is a fun way to capture your child's hand or foot print as they grow and turn them into fun art.  I have a couple of little black bear "paw" prints, horsie "paw" prints and motorcycle "piggie" prints.  I LOVE these and they decorate each room in my house, however I cant afford to get all the print I would like to so sometimes I try and do my own.  Usually they dont turn out well (or at least not well enough to show you here) but this time I actually managed to do some worthy ones!   Now, Piggies and Paws images are copyrighted so I cant show you any on here, but when I was a little girl I remember bringing home a hand print turkey to my mom for many years, so this is not a unique concept and I dont feel bad about not buying these ones from the company.  I will continue to book and attend their parties because I am not quite crafty enough to re-create some of the very awesome prints they have!  So if you are not at all crafty or not quite crafty enough, you can always book your own party with them.  Just visit http://www.piggiesandpaws.com/ enter your zip code and find an artist near you!  Here is what I managed to do tonight with my boys.  Happy Halloween!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment